Sunday, September 12, 2010

Oh Alex, what did you do?

After seeing Alexander Wang's s/s 2011 collection I'm feeling dazed and confused to say the least. I mean, the guy is obviously a genius but this just... I don't know :D


some favorites

I really liked most of the collection with its multi-layered, almost architectural shapes. But I just can't imagine head-to-toe white outfits or candy wrapper/duct tape style fit in a normal, everyday wardrobe, not mine at least, for I'm such a slob :D I think almost everything he's done before has been something you could wear to any situation and place. This is something that'll take some time to settle in my mind. But I do feel like having got an inception - you'll see that by January I'm already obsessed with shiny pieces and a mental patient look...

-Maria

(pics style.com)

No comments:

Post a Comment