Friday, October 29, 2010

Arts today




Today was a very nice day as I attended a course for visual communication and got to walk around Arabia Helsinki with Diana. This piece of art, Sirocco, was our favourite spot today. It's named after a desert wind and it's made by Finnish artist siblings, Kivi and Tuuli Sotamaa.

D will share some more pics later on from today. Now we're about to watch "Coco avant Chanel". Yey!

-Maria

(pics by D)

I'm wearing jeans from Vila, scarf from Zara, feather necklace by Youth vs. Future, jacket I made myself.

2 comments:

  1. hej maria, totally love the idea. ill take a look every day - so excited! :-)
    as long as there are no illustrations to be seen theres great fashion.
    hope youre doing fine? where are u now? finland? germany? somewhere else?
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, glad you like it :D I'm living in Finland for now, we'll see when there'll be more Germany for me... Hopefully soon enough!

    ReplyDelete